ACCA – Financial Accounting – LS
Although this course is specifically designed for those aiming to pass the ACCA exam on financial accounting, the course may help any beginner in financial consultancy to understand and to apply the main rules of Financial Accounting. The course starts with really basic concepts like "debit" and "credit" and ends with the mechanic of consolidated financial statements. By following this course you will learn and understand:
- the main principles governing the accounting,
- how to account under IFRS for the main transactions of a company:
- sales and purchases,
- incomes and expenses,
- fixed assets and intangible assets,
- accruals and provisions and
- capital accounts,
- how to close a financial period so as to have all the data to write the financial statements and
- how to treat the events happening after the end of the financial period.
- how to assess and write the Statement of Financial Position,
- the Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Incomes,
- the Statement of Changes in Equity and the Statement of Cash Flow.
- the basic technique to consolidate the financial statements and to write the Consolidated Statement of Financial Position and the Consolidated Statement of Profit or Loss and other Comprehensive Incomes.
- the information presented in the financial statements and
- how to assess the financial performance of a company.
The flow of financial information
Recording transactions and events
Finalising the financial statements
Groups' financial statements
More Courses by this Instructor